Baristas in the Coffee Shop. Waiters, chefs, and managers in the Pizza Parlor. Tour guides. The Rescue Squad. Even secret agents of the Elite Penguin Force.
Undoubtedly, at one point or another, you have observed penguins fulfilling these jobs around Club Penguin lsland. Perhaps you had taken one or more of these positions, too. But there are way more jobs around our snowy island that are typically overlooked, but are just as vital as the most known jobs…
- Pet Shop keepers. Because pookies stand out more, maybe that’s why we don’t quite notice them there?
- And who is that penguin in the truck tossing the coffee bean bags towards the penguins waiting on the ground in the mini-game, Bean Counters? We owe it to them for delivering those vital coffee beans in time. But why do they have to toss anvils, flower pots, and stinky fish, too? What an absentminded penguin!
- The Old Blue penguins at the end of every Sled Racing game clapping and cheering for anybody that reaches the finish line. They sure are devoted to their job. Have you seen them take any breaks?
- Puffle guides at the Puffle Lodge. They are like rangers, protecting the wild and educating penguins about the environment and its living species!
- Penguins working hard in the Aqua Grabber. How else do we collect pearls for pearl necklaces to be sold in the Clothes Shop?
- Penguins who smooth the ice at the Ice Rink. Penguins love their hockey, and the ice always has a smooth surface. We should all be thankful for their work. Do you think they have secret Zambonis that nobody else knows about?
This is just a small list of jobs in Club Penguin that not many pay attention to. What are some others you would add to the list?